E-Health GCC organized under the patronage of the Executive Board of the Health Ministers' Council for Co-operation Council, is a landmark forum for stakeholders to discuss how electronic health and telehealth will shape the future delivery of health care in the GCC and the Middle East. E-health is a key element in the GCC Governments broad health reform agenda that will bring revolutionary improvements in the healthcare sector.
Prof. Tawfik A.M. KhojaDirector General Executive Board,
GCC Health Ministers Council for Cooperation
The Executive Board has been continuously urging the member countries to upgrade their national competencies in the field of Health Information Management and promote scientific research in the field of e-health service.
During their 1st Committee meeting that coincided with the E-Health 2014 event, the Board stressed the need for a centralized health network, linking all health establishments (governmental and private) facilitating provision of medical services.
The 2014 Event was well attended by odd 2700 attendees including high ranking officials and professionals from the private and public sectors, in the Gulf and internationally.
The E-Health GCC 2015 coincides with the annual meeting of the Gulf Committee for E-Health Implementation which has representation from all Council States.
- Interactive experience of a virtual e-health world showcasing technologies and innovations used in a range of health care settings.
- Exploring new e-Health trends and latest technologies.
- Education about the scope of e-health and future stages of healthcare.
- Awareness about health informatics and its importance in enhancing the quality of healthcare delivery, ensuring the efficient utilization of resources.
- Promote e-health literacy amongst healthcare consumers.
- Networking Opportunities and knowledge transfer in the field of healthcare informatics.
If you already do business in the Gulf, want to expand your business, or create a presence there; GCC E-Health, the Gulf's premier e-health event, is the one to attend.